4th Monetchikovsky per., 1/6 Building 3
Vladimir R. Stankevich, M.D., surgeon
Graduated from I. M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy in 1998
- 1198-2002 Residency in Surgery - I.M. Sklifosovskiy Research Institute, Department of Emergency Thoracoabdominal Surgery (Moscow, Russia)
- 2002 Fellowship in Abdominal minimally Invasive Surgery (Schlosspark Klinik - Berlin, Germany)
- 2010 Granted Highest Qualification in Abdominal Surgery (Russia)
- 2012 – Fellowship in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric surgery (Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL, USA)
- 2014 – Educational course in Bariatric surgery (Roselare Hospital, Belgium)
- 2014 – Fellowship in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric surgery (Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Pisana, Pisa, Italy).
- 2014 – Certification Course in Oncology, Department of Oncology, Russian Medical Academy for Postgraduate Education
2000 to present – Staff Surgeon at Moscow City Hospitals No 71 and No 64
April 2015 to present – Attending Surgeon at the Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Center «Gazprom-Transgas Moscow»
- Emergency abdominal and thoracic surgery in case of acute illnesses and traumas: diagnostic laparoscopy, lap appendectomy, lap perforating gastric/duodenal ulcer repair, cholecystectomy, US guided draining of intraabdominal abscesses.
- Elective abdominal surgeries, including laparoscopic procedures: Lap Cholecystectomy, SILS (one cut) cholecystectomy.
- Procedures in stomach and colon oncologic diseases: open and laparoscopic gastrectomy, colonectomy.
- Bariatric procedures: sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass.
- Phlebectomy conventional, radiofrequency and laser ablation of varicose veins, sclerotherapy.
- HAL-RAR procedure in chronic hemorrhoids.
- Minimally invasive procedures under ultrasonic guidance, including biliary tree drainage.
- 2011 – A member of a team of four Russian volunteer doctors in Myanmar, performed 13 hernia repairs, 17 hand surgeries and 4 pacemaker implantations.
- The Russian Surgeon Society;
- The Russian Society of Bariatric Surgeons;
- The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons (ASMBS)
- The International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO).
- English - Fluent reading, writing and speaking ability.
- German - Good speaking ability.