4th Monetchikovsky per., 1/6 Building 3
Managed care Program «Future mother»
Managed care Program «Future mother» - full package of prenatal and after delivery monitoring, Emergency ambulance (up to 10 km from MRR ), up to 5 days of hospitalization, medications.
The program includes regular and emergency obstetrics/gynecologist consultations, essential laboratory tests and diagnostic manipulations, genetic risk test, medications, GP and specialists consultations, dental check-up, Emergency ambulance (up to 10 km from MRR), up to 5 days hospitalization, pediatrician post-partum check-up, obs/gyn post-partum consultation.
The program is in accordance with RF Ministry of Health and in accordance with the recommendation of American College of Obs/Gyn.
Main set of consultations and analyses
- Regular obstetrics/gynecologist consultations (initial check-up of gynecologist and up to 10-14 follow-up/routine appointments till delivery)
- Access to gynecologist on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including emergency visit to the Clinic related to pregnancy)
- Routine urinanalysis at each visit
- Test Syphilis, HIV (twice);
- Complete Blood Count (three times – at 1st visit, 28th and 36th weeks);
- Analysis for cytomegalovirus, Rubella, Herpes, toxoplasmosis in blood
- Hepatitis B, C test (twice);
- Blood Group and Blood Type test;
- Glucose tolerance test (1-hour); Glucose test (twice);
- Vaginal gram stain, trichomonas test;
- PCR-diagnostics for urogenital infections (Chlamydia, Gonorrhae,
Trichomonas, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma / Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Gardrenella, Candida)
- Group B streptococcus test; wet prep;
- Human papilloma virus test;
- Triple test (genetic diseases risk calculation) with patient’s informed consent (a-FP, HGH, ?3);
- 4 (four) regular fetal ultrasound examination (at 1st visit, within period of 11th till 14th weeks, within period of 20th till 24th weeks, and at 36th week);
- One obstetrics/gynecologist post-partum consultation;
- Pap-smear (smear from cervical channel for atypical cells) – during pregnancy and during after-delivery visits;
- One pediatrician home visit – post-partum check-up (up to 6th week)
- Intravenous therapy during intensive care and monitoring in
Clinic’s inpatient (up to 5 days), additional ultrasound if medically indicated;
- GP’ and specialists’ consultations - by obs/gynecologist referral;
- All necessary tests and consultations in condition of pregnancy failure;
- Dentist – 1 preventive consultation.
- Emergency ambulance (up to 10 km from MRR).
- Medications if prescribed by Clinic obstetrician.
- All necessary medical documentation supplied, including epicrises, certificates both in English and Russian languages.
- 24/7 telephone consultations in Russian or English languages